6 Benefits of Link Building
Link building is the process of getting links from high authority sites, quality sites, and topic related sites. The focus is on quality and relevancy of links. More than that, diversity of links plays a significant role in higher search engine ranking.
Link building is an important part of search engine optimization since the popularity of a website is determined by the number of inbound links. The number of inbound links from quality websites is also a big factor in determining your Google Page Rank (PR).
Infact Google’s founder Larry Page, invented PageRank, which Google used to measure the quality of a page based in part on the number of links pointing to it. This metric was then used as part of the overall ranking algorithm and became a strong signal because it was a very good way of determining the quality of a web site.
Incoming links from an authority website are always rewarded in Google Search. Effective link building is an ongoing process and you need to allocate time and money to get it right.
Benefits of link building are:
1. More visibility of your web site in search results
2. Good link building can help build your brand and establish you as an authority in your niche
3. Receive traffic from other websites linked to you
4. High-quality incoming links mean your site will be admired as a valuable resource
5. Link building also helps in getting indexed in search results quicker
6. Link building is an extremely important aspect of SEO
Link building can be performed with many strategies:
Writing epic content
Dofollow blog comments
Dofollow social bookmarking websites
Write anchor content and inform bloggers
It is generally accepted that if all other factors are equal, the volume and quality of links pointing to a page will make the difference between rankings.
GuestPosts.Biz can help you establish links from quality sites in quick time at affordable rates.